International Mindedness: QAIS values International Mindedness by developing Multilingualism, Intercultural Understanding, and Global Engagement through all ten attributes of the IB Learner Profile. QAIS students are nurtured to become: Knowledgeable, Inquirers, Thinkers, Reflective, Risk-Takers, Caring, Communicators, Principled, Balanced, Open-Minded.
International Mindedness Yearbook 2015 2016
International Mindedness Yearbook 2014 2015
Read our International Mindedness Blog
- Space Rockets, Public & Private
- The Robin Hood Army of Food
- Do emojis have a cultural bias?
- Beach and Ocean Clean Ups
- Plus-size Fashion’s Undiscovered Profits
- The Parts of Success Seen and Not
- Our Driverless Future from City to Farm?
- Businessman vs. Entrepreneur Graphic Starring Watermelon
- The Minimum Age to Start a Business
- Sport Meets Science For Health