QAIS is looking for an:
Qingdao Amerasia International School in Qingdao, China is growing and for this reason we are looking for the right person to join our QAIS family.
If education is your passion and child development your calling, we might be looking for you !
What we need:
Start date: February 2018
What you need:
- B.A. degree or higher
- Fluency in both English and Chinese
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Housing Allowance
- International Health Insurance
- Daily Hot Lunch
- Daily Transportation to and from school
- Free tuition for children of staff
About the school:
As the only school in Asia to be accredited by the American Montessori Society and one of the only schools to be fully accredited by the International Baccalaureate Office in China, QAIS demonstrates a systematic and spiritual commitment to furthering both the vision of Dr. Maria Montessori and international mindedness.
About the city
While the city of Qingdao remains off the radar to most Westerners, it is China’s top destination for domestic tourism. Stretching 20 miles along the coast of the Yellow Sea, flanked by Asia’s highest coastal mountains, the city of 9 million is among the wealthiest and most-developed areas in East Asia. Qingdao is home to Haier, the world’s largest consumer electronics firm, as well as thousands of companies in industries that include logistics, agriculture, high-tech manufacturing, green energy, mining and petrochemicals, tourism & hospitality, and film. It is consistently voted as “China’s most liveable city.”
About the job
- Assist Director and Business Manager with daily office tasks
- Welcome teachers and students/new teachers and students welcome notes
- Daily publication and update of administrative appointments, full school events, visitors, conferences, unit celebrations, field trips
- Maintain and sort all QAIS files
- QAIS teachers/Staff outreach
- Administrative issues
- Create warm, welcoming environment for visitors
- Teacher/Student Attendance Record
- Student dismissal
- Weekly/Monthly calendar update and deliver to whole staff
- Record and keep minutes/Meeting agendas
How to apply
If you think you are the perfect person to join our family and you have the right credentials then we would love to hear from you!
Applicants are enthusiastically encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com or
If you do not have all the credentials we are looking for this time, we would still love to hear from you if you are interested in joining us in the future when other opportunities open up.